Puppy Health Guarantee
- The seller guarantees that the puppy is in good health (minus potential intestinal parasites) and has received the following:
A. Age-appropriate immunizations
C. Health certificate (available at the time the Buyer takes possession)
- The Seller provides warranty against debilitating congenital defects for a period of two (2) years after the date of sale.
- Seller guarantees all possible steps have been taken with the sire / dam selection and breeding to prevent hereditary issues.
- Debilitating congenital defects are defined as those present since birth that are either life- threatening or would prevent the puppy from fulfilling the intended purpose for which it was purchased.
- Any suspected debilitating congenital defect must be confirmed by a licensed veterinarian (including necropsy if the dog dies).
Contracts / Legalities
- Buyer must supply any requested veterinary records related to the dog’s condition to the seller within seven days of diagnosis.
- Seller has the right to require a second opinion from a veterinarian and/or veterinary specialist of the Seller’s choice at the Seller’s expense.
- If necropsy is performed and results in undetermined or inconclusive diagnosis, warranty is void.
- If a congenital defect is identified within the warranty period, the Buyer has the option to obtain a replacement puppy from the Seller of equal or lesser value from the next available litter.
- Original puppy need not be returned, provided there is proper documentation of congenital issue.
- Breeder determines which puppy (of equal or lesser value) will be used as a replacement and the wait may be as long as 6-12 months.
- Color or gender is not guaranteed
- Shipping fees will not be refunded, and any costs associated with the shipping replacement puppy are to be covered by Buyer.
- If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller’s
veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy.
- This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, stress-related illness,
hernias, hypoglycemia, parasites (including Giardia or Coccidiosis), cancer or endocrine disorders. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
- No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
3. It is to be clearly understood, that the Seller does NOT, under any circumstances, accept responsibility for any veterinarian and/or health care expense.